● Unlimited Gems,Gold and Elixir
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Consider this: it prices eleven gems to spice up level eleven Gold Mine for twenty-four hours. this may end in seventy two,000 additional gold collected over twenty four hours (some of which is able to be inevitably lost during a raid). Meanwhile, one boosted Barracks may end in many additional raids over a two hour amount, that may simply add five hundred,000 gold to a player’s coffers. as compared, it prices twenty gems to spice up level four Dark Elixir Drill for twenty-four hours. this may end in an additional one,440 Dark Elixir gathered over twenty four hours (some of which is able to be inevitably lost to raiding). Boosting 2 Barracks can possible end in a lot of Dark Elixir gain than this within the hands of a talented player, however most likely not rather more than would be earned by boosting the drill.
Using gems to complete a building’s completion is sometimes a waste. the sole exception is that if there’s but half-hour left on the building’s timer, you’re able to attend sleep at nighttime, and you have got enough resources to start out another upgrade. it’s value outlay one or two of gems to confirm that your builder doesn’t go inactive for future 8+ hours whereas you’re asleep or off from the sport.